News & awards
Shimmick Construction ranked #170 in ENR Top 400 Contractors
May 25, 2015In the May 25th/June 1st issue of Engineering News Record Magazine (ENR), Shimmick Construction is again recognized in the ENR Top 400 Contractors ranking.
Shimmick is ranked at #170 this year which marks the 5th year in a row that SCCI has been ranked inside the top 200 Contractors in the United States.
Shimmick is also ranked the #42 Domestic Heavy Contractor on the Top 50 Domestic Contractor listing which is the 4th time in a row SCCI has been included on this list.
Congratulations to everyone who Makes it Happen!
- VTA Berryessa BART Extension
- Transbay Transit Center - Structural Concrete
- Transbay Transit Center - Concrete Package
- Transbay Transit Center - Bollards and Barriers
- TRANSBAY TOWER SOE, EXCAVATION, & DEWATERING
- TRANSBAY FAÇADE ACCESS
- TRANSBAY BUS RAMP
- TG07.2 Structural Concrete Superstructure
- SMART Construction Package 4
- Reconstruction of the 710 Freeway between the 10 Freeway and the 105 Freeway
- PORT OF LOS ANGELES BERTHS 142-147
- Point Loma Navy Fuel Pier
- OCSD-Orange County Sanitation District (Central Generation Emissions Control- Project No. J-111)
- Oceanside Water Pollution Control Plant 620 Digesters
- Murray CSO Control Facility
- Muni Bluelight Emergency Telephone Replacement Project
- Malibu Canyon Road & Kanan Dume Tunnel Rehabilitation
- LAX BRADLEY WEST CONCOURSE, GATE 123
- LA DPW MULHOLLAND HIGHWAY AND NEWTON CANYON ROAD
- Haster Retarding Basin, Pump Station and Recreation Field
- Gerald Desmond Bridge Replacement
- Caltrans I-5 HOV Lanes near Dana Point
- CALTRAIN SIGNAL PREEMPTION IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
- Bioregional Habitat Restoration - Sheep Camp Creek
- BART Rail Coverboard Reinforcement Project
- BART K-Line 34.5.KV Cable Subsection Replacement Between KTE and KWS Substations